Top Ten places to visit
13/07/2016 0 comments admin To visit
During your stay: here are some points of interest in the surrounding area. For more information or leaflets please ask at Reception.
10 Must see places
- The ancient salt pans of Nubia are an area of natural beauty. The Reserve of “Saline di Trapani “was born in 1995. The management has been entrusted to the WWF-Italy, whose registered office is located at the Mulino Maria Stella, within the Reserve.
- La Chiesa Madre, SS. Crocifisso (Church)built in 1623 on the main square where the extended churchyard is with staircase
- La Chiesa Maria SS. del Rosario (Church ) known as Chiesa di Santa Lucia, containing a crypt with mummified remains of the brethren of the Santissimo Rosario as acknowledged by a devotional headstone before the beginning of the year 600 were buried.
- La Chiesa di Maria Santissima di Porto Salvo e la Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola, (both churches) dating back to the 17th Century
- Villa Torrearsa
- Museum of Anthropology and Prehistory situated in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele near some premises of the
- Municipal Building
- The communal Library with its wealth of over 56,000 books
- The Baiata weir fringed by a lush Park
- Various beams spread across the territory , memories of the ancient peasant culture